Try this mouth-watering healthy option! Perfect for meatless Monday’s!
- 400g can chickpeas, drained
- 2 tbles lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp red chilli flakes (optional)
- 2 tbles fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 egg
- 3 tbles fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tbles psyllium husk
- 1 small onion, diced,
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- In a food processor, blitz all the ingredients besides the oil together until blended.
- Roll into 4 balls and form burgers, and chill for at least 10 mins before frying.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan until hot.
- Fry the burgers gently on medium heat for 4-5 mins.
Serve with a green salad,spicy guacamole and oven fries.