These Tuna and Cheese Puff Pastry Swirls can be ready in a heartbeat. They are so delicious and are the perfect quick and easy meal.
TUNA AND CHEESE PUFF PASTRY SWIRLS
Author: Fazila Olla-Logday
Recipe type: Appetizer
Cuisine: South African
- 1 400Gr Roll Puff Pastry
- 1 170Gr Can Tuna – Drained
- 1 Small Onion Finely Chopped
- ¼ Cup Chopped Coriander
- 2 Tbles Mayo
- 2 Tbles Nestlé Garlic Chilli Sauce
- ½ Cup Mature Cheddar Cheese Grated
- 1 Beaten Egg
- Sesame Seeds for Decorating
- Preheat oven to 200c
- Take the puff pastry and unroll it on a flat surface.
- Mix the tuna, chopped onion, chopped coriander, mayo, chilli garlic sauce and cheese together and spread evenly over the pastry.
- From the long end start rolling the puff pastry with the filling, Make sure that the open end is at the bottom
- Using a sharp knife cut the pastry into 2 cm rounds and place on a baking tray which has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until lightly golden.
- Serve warm or cold with a side of dipping sauce of your choice.