When the markets are flooded with strawberries and you’re craving a light and simple quick dessert, these little strawberry cheesecake pots do not disappoint.
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE POTS
Author: Fazila Olla-Logday
Recipe type: Dessert
Cuisine: South African
When the markets are flooded with strawberries and you're craving a light and simple quick cheesecake, these little strawberry cheesecake pots do not disappoint.
- 100 gr Crunchy Biscuits
- 385 gr Can Condensed Milk
- 6 Tbles Fresh Lemon juice
- 300 gr Greek Yoghurt
- 375 gr Mascarpone Cheese
- 150 gr Fresh Strawberries (Finely Chopped)
- 3 Tbles Strawberry Jam
- Crush the biscuits and divide between 18 small glass tumblers.
- Place the condensed milk and the lemon juice into a bowl and mix well together until the mixture has thickened.
- Whisk the mascarpone cheese and the greek yoghurt in a separate bowl until smooth and then add the thickened condensed milk. Mix well.
- Spoon the cheese mixture over the crushed biscuits and chill for at 1 hour or overnight.
- Once set mix the jam with the chopped strawberries and spoon over the cheesecake and serve chilled.