This colorful dish is the perfect way to enjoy your vegetables! It is a colorful complement to beef, chicken or fish and so simple to prepare.
- Baby fennel
- Baby parsnips
- Baby tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Balsamic glaze
- Salt and freshly ground black peper
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Put baby fennel and baby parsnips in a baking dish.
- Put the baby tomatoes in a separate baking dish as the roasting time will be shorter.
- Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle generously with olive oil and balsamic glaze.
- Put the fennel and parsnips in the preheated oven and cook, stirring occasionally until they are tender and slightly brown. About 30 minutes.
- About halfway through the cooking time, put the tomatoes into the oven to roast for about 15 mins.
Transfer to a platter and serve with your chosen main course.