This colourful rainbow jelly has always been my go-to dessert in the summer when I have guests coming to visit. Very easy to create, great fun to enjoy!
It’s impressive but so simple to make! Make some jelly in different colours and tastes. Pour the colourful jelly into stem glasses, in layers, and by the end of the day, you’ll have a refreshing sophisticated dessert. You can make it in a big glass bowl or in individual stem glasses.
Keep scrolling down to the recipe card for a list of FULL ingredient amounts and instructions.
Jelly – I used red, yellow and green jelly as I find it the most attractive combination. For the reds, I use the strawberry or raspberry flavour, for the yellow I use the pineapple or lemon flavour and for the green I always use greengage.
Water – Both boiling and ice cold.
Evaporated Milk – A large 380gr can that has been chilled overnight in the fridge.
Fresh Fruit – Any fruit that’s in season
- 1 80Gr Pkt Red Jelly Crystals
- 1 80 Gr Pkt Yellow Jelly Crystals
- 1 80 Gr Pkt Green Jelly crystals
- 1 380 Gr Tin Evaporated Milk Chilled
- 4 -6 Stem Glasses
- In a small bowl, prepare the red jelly according to the instructions on the package.
- Pour equal amounts of the jelly into stem glasses and refrigerate until set.
- Dissolve the yellow jelly in 200 ml boiling water and set it aside to cool.
- Blend the chilled can of evaporated milk with the cooled off yellow jelly stirring well to blend.
- Gently pour equal amounts of the milk mix onto the red jelly, and refrigerate until set.
- Finally, prepare the green jelly according to the instructions on the package.
- Gently pour equal amounts of the green jelly onto the milk mix, and refrigerate until set.