Great comfort food,potatoes are everyone’s favourite.
This creamy potato bake is the perfect side dish to serve with your favourite meat or chicken dishes.
Potato and Onion Bake
Author: Fazila Olla-Logday
Recipe type: Vegetarian
- 4 large potatoes cleaned and thinly sliced
- 1 large onion cleaned and thinly sliced
- 250ml sour cream
- 250ml full cream milk
- 1 pkt Knorr White Onion Soup
- Handful of chopped chives
- Parmesan Cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 180′C.
- Spray and cook a medium size shallow oven-proof dish lightly.
- Arrange a layer of potato slices and alternate with a layer of onions ending with a layer of potato slices
- Mix the sour cream, the milk and the chives with the white onion soup and pour over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle liberally with parmesan and bake for approx 60 mins.