No curry is complete without a Kachumber more commonly known as a salsa
- • ½ English cucumber diced
- • 2 large tomatoes, diced
- • 1 large chopped red onion
- • 2 teaspoons sugar
- • 1 teaspoon salt
- • 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped (optional)
- • Juice of 1 lemon
- • 2 Tbles chopped fresh mint
- • 2 Tbles chopped fresh coriander
- Combine everything together and toss well.
- Adjust salt,sugar and lemon juice to your taste.
- Allow it to sit for about 15 minutes and serve.
The quantities I have used here is just a guide.