This is a delicious way to cook fish without the extra carbs!
- 800gr grams kingklip, (or any sustainable fish), fillets, skinned and cut into 8 equal portions
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 3 eggs beaten
- 11/2 cups fine coconut
- Oil for frying
- Season fish with salt and pepper.
- Dip fish into beaten eggs and then in the coconut. Press down quite firmly.
- Let the fish rest in the fresh for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a pan over medium high heat. Add enough oil to cover the base of the pan.
- Cook the fish in batches on both sides until golden brown.
Serve with a green salad, lemon wedges and chilli mayo