Love Nutella? Then you are going to love these Double Chocolate Cookies, studded with chocolate chunks. Crunchy and chewy this is the best homemade treat ever.
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE NUTELLA COOKIES
Author: Fazila Olla-Logday
- ¾ Cup Nutella
- 1 Cup Soft Butter
- ¾ Cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ Cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 21/2 Cups Flour
- ¾ Cup Cocoa Powder
- ½ Tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- ½ Tsp Salt
- 180Gr Cadbury's Milk Chocolate Chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C°
- Cream together Nutella, butter, and sugars until light and fluffy (about 3 minutes).
- Add eggs and beat until smooth.
- Add 2 cups flour, cocoa powder, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and salt. Mix until combined. If the dough is too soft, gradually add in up to another ½ cup of flour.
- Scoop 1 Tbsp mounds onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and top with chocolate chunks and bake for 15 -20 minutes depending on your oven. Mine baked for 15 mins.
- Remove from oven and let the cookies sit on the baking sheet 2 minutes before moving to a cooling rack to cool.