Butternut and sweet potatoes are roasted until tender and lightly caramelized.
Chilli adds warmth and balsamic glaze for just a kiss of sweetness.
Perfect as a side dish or a light lunch!
- 500gr butternut peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 500gr sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 tbles olive oil
- 2 tbles balsamic glaze
- 1 tsp red chiili flakes
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Put vegetables in a bowl and toss with rest of the ingredients.
- Stir well to get oil and spices evenly distributed.
- Spray roasting pan with non stick spray and arrange vegetables in a single layer.
- Roast about 60 minutes, turning every 15 minutes or so until tender and slightly browned.
- Serve hot.